- Material – PA
- Backing – NBR
- Surface Finish – Straight set
- Product Height 2.3kg/ m2
- Roll Length – N/A
- Mat Edge – NBR 20 mm
- Pile Weight – 0.65Kg/ m2
- Operating Temperature – 0°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals – Rubber is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents and general industrial chemicals. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.
- Environmental Resistance – Suitable for indoor environments
- UV Resistance – No
- Typical Applications – Entrance areas
- Installation Method – Loose lay
- Cleaning Method – 0.6 m x 0.85 m and 0.85 m x 1.2 m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines.
- Country of Origin – UK
- Guarantee – 2 years against manufacturing defects. 11 year against colour loss, subject to washing instructions being adhered too.
- Electrostatic Charging – ISO 6356 (2012) Determination of the static electrical propensity walking test – 0.3kVolts