- Material – Rubberised Gel Foam
- Surface Finish – Textured
- Product Height – 17 mm ±1 mm
- Operating Temperature – -5°C to +80°C
- Resistance to Chemicals – Generally resistant to chemicals.
- Environmental Resistance – Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors
- Typical Applications – Hospitals, Clean rooms, Offices, Catering environments
- Installation Method – Loose lay
- Cleaning Method – Hygimat is anti-bacterial but to keep it clean we suggest using a mild detergent. It’s also possible to clean Hygimat with disinfectant, alcohol, or by sterilisation. Leave the mat outside in open air to dry, although avoid excess sun expsure. Please rinse away any detergent completely to ensure slip resistance is not affected.
- Fire Tested to – BS EN 13501-1 Class Dfl – s1
- Country of Origin – Taiwan
- Slip Tested to – DIN 51130 – R11