- Material – Standard – Natural rubber with 25% NBR. Nitrile version – 100% NBR.
- Surface Finish – Solid texture
- Product Height – 18mm
- Operating Temperature – -20°C to +130°C
- Resistance to Chemicals – Standard version offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils. Nitrile version offers excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
- Environmental Resistance – Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials.
- UV Resistance – Yes
- Typical Applications – General industrial
- Installation Method – Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Accessories – Bevelled corner edges
- Cleaning Method – Use of hard detergents not recommended
- Country of Origin – India
- Storage and Application – Store at room temperature, free from deformations.
- Tensile Strength – 3.5 to 4 MPa
- Notes – Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat